Two locations to serve you.
1514 128th Place NE
Evans Industrial Park
Bellevue, WA 98005
Phone: (425) 454-2850
13815 SR 9 SE
Snohomish, WA 98296
Phone: (360) 668-9435
Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat: By appointment
| Insurance and Warranty
When you have your vehicle repaired at Narrow Way Refinish & Collision Company, you will receive a Limited Lifetime Warranty with your repair. It is one of the best warranties available in the industry today. If you are not satisfied with the workmanship, paint finish or anything else, we'll take care of it willingly and without charge for as long as you own your car. It provides peace of mind to customers who have never visited us before, and it provides us with the incentive to make sure that we get it right the first time.
For the life of the vehicle on which the repairs have been completed, while in possession of the registered owner as indicated below, Narrow Way Refinish & Collision Company guarantees all body and paint repairs to be of a quality equal to generally acceptable industry standards and against any defects to workmanship or materials unless caused by or resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance or care of the vehicle.
Repair Order #
10 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE HAVING YOUR CAR REPAIRED Over the years we have been asked many different questions about insurances. The best source is your insurance company. They will be
able to answer all of your questions.
Here are some quick tips.
1) Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Protect its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
2) Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages. Call us at (360) 668-9435. We will tow your car for you.
3) Some insurance companies like you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this if you like, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car there. The choice is always yours and not your insurance company's. Always safety first and no need to have it towed multiple times.
4) You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal. If you have any questions of the one you have, let us go over it with you.
5) You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop. There are laws to prevent this in Washington State. We GUARANTEE
everything we do so can rely on us.
6) Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all the necessary work or use non-OEM parts. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
7) Choose a shop that uses top quality paint and expert technicians. They can make the differences in the quality of the job.
8) Ask if the shop or insurance company will warranty ALL replacement parts.
9) Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty. We guarantee all our work for as long as you own the vehicle.
10) Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company. We want to work for you.